Toronto Ortodox Conference - Schedule and Registration Form

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2011
    There is a month left before the Toronto Conference.  The Conference will be led by Archbishop Kallinikos of Athens, Metropolitan Pavlos of New York, Metropolitan Moses of Portland, Metropolitan Chrysostom of Attica, Bishop Photios of Marathon and Bishop Christodoulos of Theoupolis, as well as many other clergy.  There will be talks and question periods in Greek and English. Divine Liturgy on Sunday October 9th at St. Nektarios and the Mother of God of Proussa will be in Greek and at St. Joseph of Arimathea in English. Please plan to be with us for this unique opportunity to meet with our Hierarchs and receive guidance from them concerning the day to day life of an Orthodox Christian within our society

    The Conference Schedule and the Registration Form are attached.  Please complete it and either email it or drop it off at one of our Churches.  We need to know how many people to expect so we can plan seating at the talks and the meals. A registration fee of $40, has been set in order to cover the Conference expenses. The registration fee has been waived for all clergy and their wives.
    We need to know how many people to expect at each event so please contact Photini Bourdos,
    phos@... or Olga Thomas (Bintsis), obintsis@.... You can also pre-register on Sundays at St. Nektarios with Photini Boudros and/or Olga Thomas, at Mother of God of Proussa with Athena Philippou, at St. Joseph of Arimathea with Panagiota Plomarites.

    The schedule for the English portion of the Conference is attached.

    English Conference Sessions
    Saturday, October 8, 2011

    1:30 – 2:15pm
    The Spiritual Life in an AntiChrist World
    Hieromonk Maximus

    2:15 – 3:00pm
    Questions and Answers

    3:00 - 3:30pm