[hocna] VISIT RENOVATED HOCNA TORONTO SITE

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2000
      We are in the process of renovating the  HOCNA TORONTO site.  Four new articles have been added which we hope you will find interesting.  The site has a new server and we will be updating it very often.  We plan to have a page of taped lectures and also to include unpublished pamphlets and books.  The first unpublished book that we have added to our site is Dr. Alexander Kalomoiros'  "The Touchstone", which was his sequel to "Against False Union".

      The other three articles are:
      A lecture given by His Grace, Bishop Moses, in Toronto, based on  Fr. Haralampos' 1999 HOCNA CLERGY SYNAXIS paper entitled "Creation".

      "The Filioque", a lecture given by the late Fr. Patrick Ranson at the 1988 Orthodox Conference.

      "The Apostolic Fathers",  a  lecture given by Fr. Panagiotes Carras at the 1993 Orthodox Conference.

      Please visit our site and let me know how it can be improved.