Re: [OrthodoxInfo] Digest Number 685

  • Anastasios Dustin Hudson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2011
      Father Panagiotes,

      Evlogeite!

      Due to the monastery website not being updated in...quite some time...you inadvertently copied last year's announcement.  I have updated the website. Here is the correction.

      In Christ,
      Fr. Anastasios

      Holy Ascension Monastery to Sponsor 3rd Annual Monastic Youth Retreat

      This summer from August 7th to 13th (n.s), 2011, Holy Ascension Monastery in Bearsville, New York, will host its third annual retreat for young men ages 12-25. The young men will participate in the monastery life, attending the services, talking with the Fathers about the spiritual life, and assisting with the obediences of the monastery. Of course there will be plenty of fun, too: hiking, exploring, and a bonfire. Don’t miss this opportunity to help the Fathers while learning about monasticism and developing a deeper understanding of our Orthodox life.

      For more information and to make reservations, contact Fr. Maximus at 845-679-0600 or romiosini@... This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

      1. Holy Ascension Monastery Annual Monastic Youth Retreat
          From: Fr. Panagiotes Carras

      Message
      1. Holy Ascension Monastery Annual Monastic Youth Retreat
          Posted by: "Fr. Panagiotes Carras" frpanagiotes@... frpanagiotes
          Date: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:16 pm ((PDT))

      Holy Ascension Monastery to Sponsor 2nd Annual Monastic Youth Retreat
      This summer from August 8th to 14th (n.s), Holy Ascension Monastery
      in Bearsville, New York, will host its second annual retreat for young
      men ages 12-25. The young men will participate in the monastery life,
      attending the services, talking with the Fathers about the spiritual
      life, and assisting with the obediences of the monastery. Of course
      there will be plenty of fun, too: hiking, exploring, and a bonfire.
      Don’t miss this opportunity to help the Fathers while learning about
      monasticism and developing a deeper understanding of our Orthodox life.
      For more information and to make reservations, contact Fr. Maximus at 845-679-0600 or romiosini@... .

      Messages in this topic (1)

      <*> Your email settings:
          Digest Email  | Traditional