2011 Toronto Orthodox Conference - October 7 - 10, 20011

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2011
      The Holy Metropolis of the True Orthodox Church of North America (Archbishop Kallinikos) invites you to join us in worship and instruction at the 2011 Toronto Orthodox Conference.  The theme of the conference is: Enduring in the Faith - If we endure, we shall also reign with Him: if we deny Him, He also will deny us  (2Timothy 2:12).

      The Conference will be led by Archbishop Kallinikos of Athens, Metropolitan Pavlos of New York, Metropolitan Moses of Portland, Metropolitan Chrysostom of Attica, Bishop Photios of Marathon, Bishop Sergius of Loch Lomand and Bishop Christodoulos of Theoupolis, as well as many presbyters.  There will be talks and question periods in Greek and English. Divine Liturgy at St. Nektarios and the Mother of God of Proussa will be in Greek and at St. Joseph of Arimathea in English.

      Reserve October 7 – 10, 2011 for this opportunity to learn more about the Faith as well as to pray and speak with our hierarchs and presbyters. Those who visit us will be accommodated in the homes of our parishioners.

      A detailed program as well as a registration form will be sent out soon.