Sermon on the Centurion

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2011
      The Gospel account of our Lord's encounter with the Roman Centurion in Capernaum which was read during the Divine Liturgy last Sunday, contains a great treasure.  Fr. Steven Allen's sermon opens up the Gospel for us to help us find this treasure.  This brief sermon can be heard/downloaded at: http://orthodoxyinfo.org/FrSteven/4%20SunMatthew.mp3