2011 Metropolis Youth & Family Conference

  • frsavvasanastasiou
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      We are aware that times are hard financially, below are the hotel and registration fees so that you can estimate the cost for you and your family. The registration form for the Conference will be forthcoming but if you are thinking of coming you may email me at FrSavvasAnastasiou@... . Please write in the subject of the email "Youth Conference 2011"

      Holiday Inn Express
      975 Broadway Street
      Dunedin, FL 34698
      Tel. 727-450-1200
      Contact: Bruce
      Please mention "Metropolitan Youth Conference" for special rate.

      Hotel rooms with 2 queen size beds, maximum occupancy; 4 = $110.88 per night

      4 people, 3 nights = $83.16 per person
      3 people 3 nights = $110.88 per person
      2 people, 3 nights = $166.32 per person
      1 person, 3 nights = $332.64 per person

      4 people, 2 nights = $55.44 per person
      3 people 2 nights = $73.92 per person
      2 people, 2 nights = $110.88 per person
      1 person, 2 nights = $221.76 per person

      Early registration (before Aug. 16 2011):
      • ages 0-5=free
      • 6-13=$30
      • 14-adult=$40

      Late registration (after Aug. 16, 2011: