Adult Church School Session # 5 now online

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2009
      This Saturday, November 28th, our topic will be: Avoiding Pain; Spiritual and Physical (Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling, Sex)

      Please come prepared to comment on this subject.  What are your thoughts on the following:  A glance at TV, magazines, newspapers and the deluge of junk mail that we receive everyday, tells us that we live in a pleasure-seeking society. The everyday recipe for life in the fast lane of this hi-tech century is hedonism and how to avoid “pain” at any cost.