Third Session - Avoiding Struggle and Reality

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2009
      The third session of this year's course, Avoiding Struggle and Reality,  will be held this Saturday.  Please come prepared to take part in the discussion.  The question that we will ask ourselves during this session is: How do we deal with today's fantasies?

      The first two lessons of this year's Adult Church School sessions are now online in both video and audio files.   The sound quality of the audio files is better than that of the video files. To listen and/or download the audio files, click on: http://orthodoxyinfo.org/Life/Life.html To view and/or download the video files, click on: http://www.veoh.com/search/groups/q/orthodox+christian and click on the icon of St. Nektarios.