Blessed Lent and March 2009 Calendar

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      May our loving Saviour grant you a fruitful Great Lent that will open your heart to our Lord's Presence. Please forgive me for all my offenses and keep me in your prayers.

      To view the March Calendar with links' to the Saint of the day's life and icon, click on:
      http://orthodoxyinfo.org/stnektarios/March2009.html