New Rubrics Section on www.orthodoxmetropolisportland.org

  • John Presson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2008
      In order to promote liturgical excellence in the Western Metropolis, a
      new section has been added to the Metropolis of Portland and the West
      for Sunday liturgical rubrics from September 8/21, 2008 until November
      10/23. These are posted for the for the benefit of the parishes and
      missions of the Metropolis of Portland and the West and anyone else
      that benefits from them. The ordo follows that of the Metropolis
      Cathedral, although minor alterations have been made to accommodate
      generalized usage. These include the rubrics for the Saturday Great
      Vespers, Sunday Matins and Divine Liturgy.

      http://orthodoxmetropolisportland.org/Calendar/John_Presson/Sunday_Rubri
      cs_And_Classification_Of_Feasts/6ez4ODYU/

      John Presson
      Protopsaltis of the Metropolis of Portland and the West
      protopsalti@...
    • John Presson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2008
        For those who tried the Sunday Rubric link --please try:
        http://orthodoxmetropolisportland.org/Calendar/

        Unlike the one in my previous posts --it actually works. Forgive the
        previous errata.

        Those in the Boston area -I hope to see you next week.

        jpp

        --- In OrthodoxInfo@yahoogroups.com, "John Presson" <protopsalti@...>