Toronto Orthodox Conference

  • frpanagiotes@live.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2008
      It was truly a blessing to have over 150 people at the various talks and discussions of the Toronto Orthodox Conference.

      Our Hierarchs provided us with Godly instruction, both in their talks as well as in their answers to the many questions which followed.

      The Hierarchical Liturgy on the Sunday of the Paralytic was a triumphant celebration of our Faith.

      The many people who worked contributed to the success of the Conference  and the fruit of their labours was evident to all.

      Aristides Hatzipanagiotidis has made photos of the Conference available.  Just click on the following links and you will be able to view his photos.