Toronto Conference Announcement

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 2:48 PM
      TORONTO CONFERENCE

      WALKING AS CHILDREN OF LIGHT

      May 15 – 18, 2008

      For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord:

      walk as children of light (Ephesians 5:8)

      The Toronto parishes of Saint Nektarios, Mother of God of Proussa and Saint Joseph of Arimathea invite you to join us in worship and instruction on May 15 – 18, 2008.  Those who visit us will be accommodated in the homes of our parishioners.

      The situation of an Orthodox Christian who lives in the contemporary world, may be described, without any exaggeration, as living in an alien world. The whole of present-day life, in all its tendencies, in one way or another is directed against a person who is trying to live according to the teachings of our Faith. In our surroundings, everything is essentially a total denial of the Gospel.   Our speakers will offer us instruction on the Faith and guidance on how best to combat the various assaults that seek to extinguish the Light of the Holy Trinity within us.

      Speakers and their talks will be announced at a later date.