2 New Web sites

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2007
      I think everyone will be pleased with the 2 sites that are now available.  The web site of the Metropolis of Portland includes many informative articles as well as news from the Metropolis.  Just click on: http://www.orthodoxmetropolisportland.org/

      The Parish of St. Joseph of Arimathea has also created a site that provides information on the life of the Parish.  Just click on: http://www.stjosephorthodoxchurch.ca/default.cfm