Orthodoxyinfo.org update

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2007
      The Orthodoxyinfo.org site has been upgraded with a new article.
      1)  The Nativity of our Lord is a look at the meaning of this Feast as well as the meaning of the Services and icons of the Feast.  It is part of the section dedicated to The Great Feasts of the Church.

      Visit Orthodoxyinfo.org  and click on Orthodox Worship.

      On behalf of the Clergy and Parishioners of Saint Nektarios Church of Toronto, may you all have a blessed Nativity.

      http://mail.yahoo.com