Orthodoxyinfo.org update

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      The Orthodoxyinfo.org site has been upgraded with 2 new articles.
      1)  The Entry of the Theotokos into the Temple is a look at the meaning of this Feast as well as the meaning of the icon of the Feast.  It is part of the section dedicated to The Great Feasts of the Church.

      2)  Christ and the Eucharist  by Fr. Michael Azkoul examines the Christological understanding of the Eucharist.  Fr. Michael explains the Orthodox teaching that through the Eucharist we become participants of the Divinity of Christ.

      To view these articles go to What's New

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2007
        The Orthodoxyinfo.org site has been upgraded with a new article.
        1)  The Nativity of our Lord is a look at the meaning of this Feast as well as the meaning of the Services and icons of the Feast.  It is part of the section dedicated to The Great Feasts of the Church.

        Visit Orthodoxyinfo.org  and click on Orthodox Worship.

        On behalf of the Clergy and Parishioners of Saint Nektarios Church of Toronto, may you all have a blessed Nativity.

        http://mail.yahoo.com