Re: [OrthodoxInfo] Los Angeles Mini-Conference Updates and Corrections

  • Saint Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2006
      Evlogeite,

      This message is for all our Clergy and parishes.

      I hope that by this email the conference letter/registration has been announced and distributed to all our members and friends.   If possible, could we receive some feedback as to those interested in attending, and a reminder that those who would like to attend should contact us as soon as possible so that we may make the proper arrangements.  The exciting weekend will be approaching soon, and we look forward in having all of you join us for the church's celebration.

      Your servant in Christ,

      +Father Nicholas Liberis

      Saint Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church
      Pomona, CA