[hocna] Re: PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS

  • Amin Y. Khalil
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 1999
      I got this message and I'm not sure of who Fr Panagiotes Carras is , but
      I'm very familiar of the story enclosed in the file since I'm a Coptic
      orthodox .
      I followed the story day by day when the news first broke out from Egypt
      mainly by the British Press.
      This is only one of hundreds of similar stories in the recent history of the
      Coptic church and I'll be happy to forward them if anybody is interested !!
      Joseph