St. Nektarios Toronto Feast Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2004
      With the Grace of God we celebrated the 35th anniversary of our parish.  This year we were blessed to have with us Fr. Isaac, Abbot of the Holy Transfiguration Monastery with Hierodeacon Luke.  Fr. Rodion came from Carlisle, Pennsylvania and Fr. Elias from Uganda.

      click on "St. Nektarios Feast Day 2004"

      Gladsome Light.jpg: Click to view full-size version

      Do you Yahoo!?