Photos from Parish Feast -Holy Nativity of the Theotokos Church, Portland, OR

  • j_presson2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      I have just downloaded some photos from the Vigil and Divine Liturgy
      from our Parish Feast last week -Nativity of the Most Holy
      THeotokos. Included was the tonsure as Reader of one of my
      students, Photios Cooper. Many years.

      John Presson
      Protopsaltes, Holy Nativity of the Theotokos Orthodox Church
      Portland, OR