Orthodox Old Testament

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2004
      Many Orthodox Christians, who live in English speaking
      countries, incorrectly assume that the King James
      translation of the Bible is accurate. We must
      remember that the King James translation of the Old
      Testament is not based on the Orthodox text, but on a
      rabbinic Hebrew text which purposely sets out to
      distort the text used by the Holy Apostles.

      For more information see:
      http://www.orthodoxfaith.com/scriptures_nathanael.html
      and http://www.catholicapologetics.net/apolo_159.htm