Re: [hocna] Denial of Christ

  • A.C.B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2004
      Dear Fr. Carras:
      This is disturbing, very disturbing. I have heard many versions regarding this Patriarchal visit to Cuba. I understand that a choir is being assembled here in the states to go to Havana to participate in the event. In addition "archons" of the Patriarchate from the States will also attend. When the Patriarch visited the White House he was asked by President Bush " what Church are you really the Patriarch of ?" President Bush will now know that my Patriarch is the Patriarch of the Church of Cuba which has no members and whose communist President runs a soviet style communist state but deemed nevertheless worhy of the highest Patriarchal honors.
      As Kirkegard said, " We are estranged from the source of our very being as we try to escape the moral responsibility of the self."
      In Christ,
      Angelos C. Ballas