ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN WITNESS
Three issues of the ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN WITNESS, July, August & October 2003 are now available on line: http://www.zipcon.net/OCW/
1. Marriage and Procreation (Concluded)
2. What is a Good Man?
3. Judging One's Neighbor
4. Political Mythology and the Unborn Child
5. Concerning the Establishment of the Theological School in Halki in 1844
6. Why We Have Memorial Services
7. New Items from the Book Center
2. On Covering the Head
3. The Kingdom of God: Progress or The Cross?
4. Forgiveness in the Christian Family
5. To those who ask: Why are Vigil Lamps Lit Before Icons?
6. The Church:The Treasury of Salvation
7. Book Recommendation
1. Science, Scholarship and Scripture: Whale Evolution?
2. Book review: Upon This Rock
3. A Presumption of Guilt and Unjust Prejudice?
4. The Slippery Slope to Socialism
5. Proposed legislation makes Bible Hate Literature
6. Scripture commentary
7. How the West was Won and How it Will Be Lost