St. Nektarios Feast Day Photos

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2003
      The Feast Day of the St. Nektarios Parish in Toronto was blessed with great joy.  We had the blessing to have Fr. Issac and Fr. Luke with us for the whole festive period.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2009
        Our Lord blessed us again this year with a Grace-filled and joyous feast of St. Nektarios.  Hundreds of faithful gathered at the Holy Services and the banquet to glorify God for giving us St. Nektarios as our Protector.  You can view some photos by going to: http://flickr.com/gp/arih/98D397

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 19, 2012
          A slide show along with a brief account of the celebration of the Feast of St. Nektarios in Toronto is now available on
          the HOTCA web site:
          http://www.hotca.org/news/parishes/345-metropolitan-moses-visit-to-toronto-for-the-feast-of-st-nektarios