Christ is born!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2003
      Christ is born!

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 8:05 AM
      Subject: Christ is born!

      On this glorious day of Christ’s Holy Nativity we wish all of you the peace of our Saviour, the Prince of Peace.

      In the love of Christ,

      X Metropolitan Ephraim
          Archimandrite Panteleimon
          Archimandrite Isaac, and all our brotherhood in Christ

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2004

        Christ is born! Christ is born! Glorify Him!

        Please view attachment.