An Announcement from Metropolitan Ephraim

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2002

      Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 1:36 PM
      Subject: An Announcement from Metropolitan Ephraim

      for distribution to everyone
      ANNOUNCEMENT

          Our clergy in the Republic of Georgia have, with the financial assistance of our Benevolent Missionary Fund (under the auspices of the Holy Orthodox Church in North America), just published in the Georgian language a 330 page book entitled Ecumenism - The Religion of the Antichrist. Much of the information in this volume is derived from our Church's 1998 publication, The Struggle Against Ecumenism.

          From this you can see how your contributions help the Church in its apostolic and missionary work throughout the world. This work, with God's grace and your generosity, is now expanding in East Africa. Please help us continue this godly work here in our mission parishes in North America and throughout the rest of the world.

      XMetropolitan Ephraim