Announcement from Metropolitan Ephraim

  • frpanagiotes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2002
      On Saturday, May 26/June 8, 2002, Rev. Archimandrite Anastasios
      Kihali was received into our church by Metropolitan Ephraim of Boston
      at Holy Transfiguration Monastery where he served the Liturgy with
      the other monastic clergy and Father Christos Constantinou. On
      Sunday, May 27/June 9, he served with many of our other clergy at
      Ipswich for the Feast Day of Saint John the Russian. Father
      Anastasios is a May 2002 graduate of Holy Cross Theological Seminary.
      He will be staying at Holy Transfiguration Monastery to learn the
      monastic typicon, and he hopes to return to his homeland of Kenya in
      due time to assist in the strengthening of the small monastic
      brotherhood he has there.