[hocna] HOCNA ONLINE PHOTO GALLERY

  • Peter Carras
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 6:56 AM
      I have received many comments on the difficulties encountered when
      viewing our "Photo Gallery". It seems that the problem exists because
      many of our subscribers are still unregistered. The egroup has many
      tools and to be able to use them you must first register by going to
      http://www.egroups.com/www? and then clicking on the "VAULT" tab.

      If after following these instructions you still encounter difficulties,
      please contact me.

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hocna