Early Christian Archaeology

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2001
      The Internet provides us with many resources so that we can learn about
      our Faith. For those who are interested in learning more about the Holy
      Land and early Christian sites I recommend the Biblical Archaeology
      site. Unfortunely this site does not have a search engine but with
      patience you can go through the "Table of Contents" of each issue and
      find some gems. One of the latest articles is on the findings of Joanne
      Besonen, a Ph.D. candidate in archaeology at Boston University. Joanne
      Besonen excavated a Christian village in Palestine. Her excellant
      report, including photographs of the Church's mosaic floor, can be found
      at http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/barja01/yattir_mosaic1.html