NOSTRADAMUS PROPHECY A HOAX

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2001
      A hoax is being circulated and being attributed to Nostradamus as if he
      foresaw the horror in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania on
      September 11, 2001. Nostradamus foresaw nothing of the kind.

      Many people have emailed me or asked me about his so-called prophecy.
      Nostradamus was 16th century French astrologer involved in black magic.
      Today he is being used by many who are involved in Black Magic. They
      view him as a great prophet and claim all kinds of prophecies in his
      name. If you are interested in more information please click on
      http://skepdic.com/nostrada.html