St. Demetrios Site Problem

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2001
      Some problems have been experienced accessing the St. Demetrios site.  The link included in the last egroup message is not working.  An alternative is to go to the HOCNA TORONTO SITE http://deltard.org/hocna/and click on "Links" and then on "St. Demetrios Parish".  The article "FACES IN THE CONGREGATION" which is about Sister Nina is something which I believe you will all enjoy.

      If anyone can tell me why the link I included in the last egroup message  does not work, I will be very grateful.  I would like to the thank all of you who let me know about these problems.  Your input is both helpful and encouraging.

    • David Beierl
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2001
        At 09:50 AM 6/28/2001, Fr. Panagiotes Carras wrote:
        >Some problems have been experienced accessing the St. Demetrios site. The
        >link included in the last egroup message is not working. An alternative
        >is to go to the HOCNA TORONTO SITE
        ><http://deltard.org/hocna/>http://deltard.org/hocna/ and click on "Links"
        >and then on "St. Demetrios Parish". The article "FACES IN THE
        >CONGREGATION" which is about Sister Nina is something which I believe you
        >will all enjoy.
        >
        >If anyone can tell me why the link I included in the last egroup
        >message does not work, I will be very grateful. I would like to the
        >thank all of you who let me know about these problems. Your input is both
        >helpful and encouraging.

        Father, the site appears to be down. You were probably looking at copies
        already cached in your browser from yesterday or whenever it was working.

        david

        David Beierl - dbeierl@...