[hocna] Homosexual Advert

  • wearmouthjarrow@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 1999
      This evening, I called the Anheuser-Busch toll-free number to register
      my opposition to their homosexual advertising campaign. What I reached,
      however, was an equivocating message which included the following statements:

      "...[W]ith regard to the recent Bud Light ad we feel that it is important
      for both those who oppose and support this particular ad to understand that it is targeted to a very specific beer consumer."

      If this number was provided to receive opposing calls, then why is it not
      clearly stated in their message as such?

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hocna