HOLY DORMITION CONVENT

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2001
      Christ is Risen!

      The day we in Toronto have been waiting for has finally arrived. On
      Wednesday April 18th, 2001 facilities for a new convent in the Toronto
      area will become a reality. The convent has been named "Holy Dormition
      Convent". Four mothers from Holy Nativity Convent in Boston will arrive
      on May 3rd 2001 to establish a new monastic community. Elder
      Panteleimon will arrive on the 18th to supervise the work that needs to
      be done brfore the mothers arrive. On April 22nd, Thomas Sunday there
      will be an open house so that the faithful can come to see the new
      property. For more information as well as photos click on
      http://www.deltard.org/hocna .