CHRIST IS RISEN

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2001
      To all our beloved Orthodox Christians,

      Christ is risen!

      May our Saviour grant you all the joy of this radiant feast and eternal salvation in His heavenly Kingdom.

      With love in Christ our Saviour,

      X Metropolitan Ephraim
      X Bishop Moses
      Archimandrite Panteleimon
      Archimandrite Isaac
              and all our brotherhood in Christ

      Christ is Risen!
      Truly He is Risen!

      Wishing you a most joyous and bright Resurrection!

      With love in our Risen Saviour,
          Mother Seraphima and Sisters

      Let us who have beheld the Resurrection of Christ worship our holy Lord Jesus

      To all our beloved brethern,

      Christ is risen!

      May the light of our Saviour's Resurrection lead us all to Salvation.

      With Love in our Risen Lord,

         Metropolitan Makarios of Toronto and all the clergy of Canada