Orthodox Christian Witness and St. Nectarios Press

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2001
      Friends:

      The Orthodox Christian Witness is now available on line. It may be
      viewed at http://www.stnectariospress.com So far,
      issues 1491-1500 have been posted on the site. It is our hope to post
      several years of back issues, as well as significant
      issues from the early years of the OCW.

      You may be added to the biweekly email list by contacting
      nina@...

      If you are already receiving the OCW and wish to receive it by email
      only, then please send us your name and current zip
      code. We will then drop your name from our snail mail list.

      Also, the "shopping cart" feature has been added to the St. Nectarios
      Press site. This enables the customer to order and
      charge items on a secure (safe) line. Many individuls have already begun
      using this feature.

      Thank you.