Christ is Born!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2001
    • Holy Nativity Convent
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2001
        "For unto us a Child is Born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful Counsellor, The mighty God, the everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6)

        Christ is Born! Glorify Him!

        Wishing you all a very blessed and joyous feast of our Saviour's Nativity. May the Prince of Peace fill your hearts with His Peace and bring you tidings of comfort and joy!

        With love in our Newborn Saviour,
        Mother Seraphima and sisters