SUPPORT OUR ORPHANAGE IN UGANDA

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2000
      Last February Metropolitan Ephraim, accompanied by hierodeacon Barsanufius, visited Uganda and received into our Synod Fr. Joachim Kiyimba, the clergy, parishes and institutions, under his guidance.  Fr. Joachim has been visiting our parishes in the U. S. and Canada during the months of September and October.

      This Sunday, October 22, 2000, at 6:00pm, the Sisterhoods of the Toronto Parishes of St. Nektarios and St. Joseph of Arimathea will be hosting a Benefit Tea in support of the orphans of Uganda.   Fr. Joachim will be present at this benefit tea and it will be a great opportunity for all those who are able, to come and meet him.  In the morning he will be serving Divine Liturgy at the Church of St. Joseph.

      If you are not able to attend the benefit tea and wish to contribute to this cause you can send your donations to St. Nektarios Cathedral, 1223 Dovercourt Rd., Toronto, ON, M6H 2Y1, Canada or Benevolent Missionary Fund, 1476 Centre St., Roslindale, MA, 02131-1417.

      For an interesting Photo Report on the Metropolitan's visit click on
      http://24.69.161.32/hocna/photo.htm.