Site Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22 5:50 AM
      The HOCNA TORONTO site has been updated. The Synod, Monasteries,
      Parishes and Clergy directories have been updated and now contain more
      complete addresses including web sites and email addresses.

      Please click ont http://24.69.161.32/hocna/bishops.html and let us know
      of any errors or any way these pages or the site can be improved. I
      would like to thank all those who previously submitted corrections and
      updates for our online directories. I appreciate your help.