CHRIST IS RISEN

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2000
      To each and every one of you we greet you with the joy of our Saviour's
      Glorious Resurrection! May his light shine in our hearts until the end
      of
      our earthly sojourn and may we be deemed worthy of His heaven Kingdom.

      With love in Christ,

      Metropolitan Ephraim
      Bishop Moses
      Archimandrite Panteleimon
      Archimandrite Isaac
      and all our brotherhood in Christ
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 15, 2001
        To all our beloved Orthodox Christians,

        Christ is risen!

        May our Saviour grant you all the joy of this radiant feast and eternal salvation in His heavenly Kingdom.

        With love in Christ our Saviour,

        X Metropolitan Ephraim
        X Bishop Moses
        Archimandrite Panteleimon
        Archimandrite Isaac
                and all our brotherhood in Christ

        Christ is Risen!
        Truly He is Risen!

        Wishing you a most joyous and bright Resurrection!

        With love in our Risen Saviour,
            Mother Seraphima and Sisters

        Let us who have beheld the Resurrection of Christ worship our holy Lord Jesus

        To all our beloved brethern,

        Christ is risen!

        May the light of our Saviour's Resurrection lead us all to Salvation.

        With Love in our Risen Lord,

           Metropolitan Makarios of Toronto and all the clergy of Canada