Message From Metropolitan Moses

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2013
      Beloved Christians,

      We need to be aware of the issues we face in the ongoing cultural war that is being waged against Christian morals. There is a fairly new organization called the "Marriage Anti-Defamation Alliance," that has a web site that I think that you should at least be familiar with. [  http://marriageada.org   ]

      At the following URL,  http://marriageada.org/dr-steve-tourloukis/   there is a brief video with some news of the pending court case of Dr. Steve Tourloukis of Ontario, Canada. In the video Dr. Tourloukis explains that the local Ontario school board will not allow Christian parents the same accommodations to their children to opt out of instruction that is against their religious beliefs that they already give to members of other religions.

      It is essential that all parents of school age children strive to be aware of the ideologies that are being taught to their children that are contrary to our Orthodox Christian worldview.

      May God guide and protect you and your children.

      In Christ,

      +Moses, of Toronto