Metropolitan Chrysostomos' Web Site - Report on the Enthronement

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2013

      Beloved Christians,

      For a preliminary account of the events of last weekend I suggest that everyone log onto the web site of Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Attika and Beotia.

      Ιερά Μητρόπολις Αττικής καί Βιωτίας
      The Holy Metropolis of Attika and Viotia (Biotia)
      http://www.imab.gr/

      For those who do not speak Greek:
      1) Log onto "Google Translate" at:  http://translate.google.ca/?hl=en&tab=wT
      2) Set the translation from Greek into English
      3) Place the URL  http://www.imab.gr/    in the field for English text and hit the "translate" tab

      You will then see an automatic translation into English of the text on the web site. Even though the translation will be awkward, it will give you a sense of what is in the original text.

      In Christ,

      +Moses, of Toronto