Orthodox Family and Youth Conference

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2013
      For many years our Eparchial Synod has been sponsoring an annual Orthodox Family and Youth Conference with great success.  Last year's Conference in Toronto was well attended and I am sure that this year's Conference will be a great one.  The parish of St. John the Forerunner in Chicago will be the host for this year's Conference.  The Conference Schedule, Information and Registration form are attached.
      Registration forms are due AUGUST 16, 2013 and Hotel Discount Deadline is AUGUST 30, 2013.
      I hope to see you all at the Conference.