Enthronement of Metropolitan Moses of Toronto

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2013
      Christ is Risen!

      Beloved Faithful in Christ:

      Metropolitan Moses will be enthroned as Metropolitan of Toronto on Sunday,  July 14th.  His Eminence, Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Attica, has been delegated by our Holy Synod to represent the Holy Synod at the Enthronement.

      To assist the preparation for the upcoming Enthronement of  His Eminence, Metropolitan Moses, we need to know how many out-of-town faithful will be attending.  Our parishioners will host you at their homes but we need to know who is coming to make the proper arrangements.  If you need accomodations while in Toronto, please contact Photini Boudros or Olga Thomas.

      A full agenda will be sent to you once we receive your request.