658Toronto Conference

    May 2 4:54 PM
      Christ is Risen!
      There are just a few days left before the Toronto Conference.  Please plan to be with us for this unique opportunity to meet with our Hierarchs and receive
      guidance from them concerning the day to day life of an Orthodox Christian within our society.  I have attached the Conference Schedule and the Registration Form.  It will be of great help if we know how many people to expect.
      A registration fee of $50, which covers the whole Conference, has been set in order to cover the
      Conference expenses. A donation of $10 will be appreciated for individual talks, discussions, the
      General Open Forum and meals.
      We need to know how many people to expect at each event so please contact Photini Bourdos,
      phos@... or Olga Bintsis, obintsis@... .
      You can also pre-register Sunday, May 4th and 11th at St. Nektarios (Photini Boudros and Olga Bintsis), Mother of God of Proussa
      (Athena Philippou), St. Joseph of Arimathea (Anastasia Koti).