Re: Agenda

  • Les Evenchick
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2000
      Jason and other members: Concerning a standard adjenda. At 10/1
      meeting we adopted a standard adjenda. It was used at the 10/8 meeting
      facilitated by Bill. The adjenda's used at 10/15 and 10/22 were
      slightly different because noone present had a copy of what we had
      previously adopted. For the correct version see msg #208, of 10/8.
      Also see msg's # 139,140,206 and 268 for background. Bill's comment
      that we adopted spirit of adjenda is not correct. We adopted
      the adjenda as used at the 10/1 meeting
      and then it was suggested we reinstate moment of silence(by John
      Clark) also presentation of a key value. This was agreed to by the
      members present. For the benefit of everyone I suggest a copy of this
      standard adjena be put as a file usable by everyone.

      Concerning Larry's suggestions , I think they should be discussed at
      the next meeting 11/5.