Perhaps you’ve noticed
that not only is much of the corporate media failing the public by
ignoring independent party candidates, but the major polling
organizations are too.
Unfortunately, the Commission on
Presidential Debates (CPD) - created and controlled by the Republicans
and Democrats - requires 15% support among five public opinion polls
in order for a candidate to be included in the debates. But, they
don’t name which polls or even when they’ll gather such evidence.
One thing we do know is that the Gallup Organization is the
only official advisor on polling to the CPD.
So, let’s make some noise and tell Gallup to take 3 important
Here’s how you can contact them - and we
strongly encourage you contact them repeatedly.
- Include Jill Stein in ALL Gallup polling. (The last mention
of her was waaay back on July 6th.)
- Encourage other polling organizations to include Jill Stein.
(They are an industry leader and should be promoting responsible
polling and reporting.)
- Advise the CPD to only consider polls that have included all
legitimate candidates. (The Stein campaign made history and secured
Federal matching funds! Doesn’t that demonstrate significant public
Thanks for helping
us fight the media blackout! We will not be silent.
Write a good, old-fashioned letter or postcard and mail to: The
Gallup Organization, 502 Carnegie Center, Suite 300,
Princeton , NJ 08450
- Contact: Alyssa Brown at 1.202.715.3104, alyssa_brown@...
- Contact: Zach Bikus at 1.202.715.3100, zach_bikus@...
- Post on their Facebook wall: http://www.jillstein.org/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgallup&utm_campaign=polling_action&n=1&e=b2caf30f33e23827eae5a80f3b7a72593d2b20ff&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email
- Tweet them: Hey @gallupnews! Don’t be so biased! Include
@JillStein2012 in your #Election2012 polling!
Authorized and paid for by Jill Stein for President
260217, Madison, WI 53726-0217
the essential toolkit leaders.