Share Your Thoughts with the Mayor TONIGHT

  • Charlie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2012

      http://fsjna.org/2012/08/community-meetings-on-the-budget/

      Dear Residents and Friends of District A,

      I would like to invite you to participate in the Mayor's Annual Budgeting For Outcomes Meeting which Will Focus on 2013 Budget Priorities.

      This is your opportunity to let the Mayor hear your concerns. We will be joined by Deputy Mayors, NOPD Superintendent Ronal Serpas, NOFD Superintendent Charles Parent and department and agency heads.

      District A - Wednesday, August 22, 2012, 6pm
      Lakeview Christian Center, 5885 Fleur De Lis Drive

      Meeting starts at 6:00pm. From 5:30-6pm, the City will host a Resource Center with representatives from City departments and agencies.

      The meeting will gather community input as part of the Budgeting for Outcomes process. The Budgeting for Outcomes process is aimed at producing a more citizen-driven budget and ensuring improved government performance and accountability.

      Thank you,

      Susan G. Guidry

      New Orleans

      Councilmember, District "A"