May 12: Household Hazardous Waste Day

  • Charlie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012

      http://fsjna.org/2012/04/may-12-household-hazardous-waste-day/

      The Household Hazardous Materials Collection Day event will be held on Saturday, May 12, 2012. This may be the only event of this type in our area this year. Please assist the city in promoting this important project by forwarding the flyer to others. Many volunteers are needed for this event to assist with tasks such as set up/break down, directing traffic, serving refreshments and unloading vehicles. Let Ms. Sylvain-Lear if you or members of your organization can help. We must all do our best to keep harmful items from contaminating our environment. (504) 658-3800

      http://fsjna.org/2012/04/may-12-household-hazardous-waste-day/

      Charlie London

      http://fsjna.org