The Wisconsin Koch Monopoly -- Illustrated

  • Viplavah Vikranti
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2011

      Our comrads at The Other 98% have produced this clearly demonstrative illustration of the incestuous fornication between Gubernator Qadaffy Walker and those itchy Koch brothers.  You are free to share this message with other pro-people, pro-democracy advocates and anyone else who are ethical and have a conscience.

      Can Social Justice, Economic and Political Democracy,
      and Transpersonal or Spiritual realms find
      synergy and synthesis in a fair and equitable manner?
      http://EconomicDemocracy.Shows.it/
      Find out how!

      Dear Larry,
      It's time to expose the Koch Brothers and their power grab in Wisconsin.

      Enjoy, and feel free to repost and share EVERYWHERE.

      Thank you,
      John Sellers, The Other 98%
      Find The Other 98% on the web at http://other98.comClick here to unsubscribe
      empowered by Salsa