Volunteers Needed for Oil Spill Cleanup

  • Charlie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2010

      BP and the federal government have established a hotline for volunteers. Please call 1-866-448-5816.  We anticipate that there will an ongoing need for volunteers in the environmental cleanup effort.  If you want to register your desire to help and receive updates click here.  For up-to-date information about the spill, please visit http://emergency. louisiana. gov/ and http://www.deepwate rhorizonresponse .com

      More at http://volunteerlou isiana.gov

      Charlie London

      http://fsjna. org