Really?

  • Charlie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2010

      Are we really going to let Topeka, KS and Greenville, SC beat us?

      Are you still using dial-up for your internet access?

      No?  Well, why is that?   Maybe because it's painfully slow.

      Well GOOGLE fiber is to today's Cable what today's Cable is to dialup.

      Google fiber will let you do a lot of things and a lot of things a whole lot faster.

      Topeka and Greenville have hundreds of thousands of votes.   New Orleans currently has 694.

      We've been down before and come back strong.    Let's show 'em how it's done.

      Go to http://fsjna.org and click on the gold shield then scroll to the bottom and vote for New Orleans.

      One minute of time can save you hundreds of hours later.    Google fiber isn't just fast, it's really really fast.

      New Orleans deserves better.   Click on the GOLD SHIELD at http://fsjna.org and vote for New Orleans today.

      Charlie London

      http://fsjna.org